Monday 14 November 2011

★ SO PROUD ★ Now been visited by 100 DIFFERENT countries

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

Today SerendipityGDDs online was visited by someone in Lusaka, capital of Zambia. Significant beacuse this was a visit from the 100th different country since I started collecting visit information via my Neocounter on the 25th July 2011 (See below). For me this represents a real milestone in my aim to show that my little girls dresses truly can have a WORLDWIDE appeal. I am just ★ SO PROUD ★ about this I want to skip and jump and shout it out to all who will listen.

Thanks to everyone as always for your continued support and appreciation of what I do as can be witnessed in my Guest Book. Want to see it?

Some facts of Lusaka
Lusaka is the capital and largest city of Zambia. It is located in the southern part of the central plateau, at an elevation of about 1,300 metres (4,265 feet). It has a population of about 1.7 million (2010 census). It is a commercial centre as well as the centre of government, and the four main highways of Zambia head north, south, east and west from it. The two main languages spoken in Lusaka are English and Nyanja (a Bantu language). English is the official language.

My NEOCOUNTER can be found on all my online offerings, whether the website, blog or facebook so why not have a look. An earlier blog article explained what its all about.Want to read it?
At the time of writing this article there were also 3300 different visitors from those 100 countries, mind boggling and someway on the road to being 'truly global' maybe?




1 comment:

  1. 12/6/13 Now 11823 visitors from 136 countries, WOW!

    ReplyDelete