Tuesday 14 February 2012

ANNIE dress and clutch bag

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

Last week I was working under rather difficult circumstances due to a gas leak outside my house as the pipe had fractured. The supply had to be cut off. This meant that in temperatures of -5c to -7c for over 24 hours there was no central heating. A few fan heaters gave some warmth until the gas men replaced the pipes. Anyhow, my newest dress called ‘Annie’ is now finished – a special occasion dress for age 5. The dress has a black velvet semi-fitted bodice, floating cap sleeves in gold and black lace and a gathered skirt in black fabric with thin vertical lines of gold and silver lurex. The dress has a side zip, is fully lined and also included is a small clutch bag in matching fabric. Roll on summer , I can’t wait! 
Want to look at my Annie dress in more detail then Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment