Wednesday 28 September 2011

Inspired by 1940s Fashion, LUCY dress by SerendipityGDDs

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

I have designed another stylish yellow sweatshirt dress but this one looks more like a suit! It is for little girls aged 7 and is ideal for autumn/ winter. The dress has a peplum feature at the waist which hits the 40s nostalgia trend and the colour yellow has also featured in the autumn/ winter fashion collections. This dress will certainly get noticed and is smart enough to wear to a party or family occasion.

I have been away from my dress making for a bit with a very busy September helping my son & his fiancee move to Singapore and my husband harvest his grapes for this years vintage.

why not take a closer look at my 40s inspired LUCY dress





No comments:

Post a Comment