Saturday 12 November 2011

TARTAN dress now for girls aged 5 as well as 6

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

SORRY NOW SOLD BUT AGE 6 STILL AVAILABLE
Love this design, even though I say it myself, so much that I just had to make one for 5 year olds as well as the one for age 6.

Just right for the winter season is a tartan wool pinafore dress, separate red cotton jersey long-sleeved top and neck warmer. The scarlet red in the top picks out the red from the tartan fabric and the pinafore dress is lined in red cotton. The total outfit costs just 32.99. The Scots certainly know how to weave beautiful cosy tartans and tweeds in order to wrap up warm. This particular tartan used in my dress is not a clan pattern but is a modern wool weave.

Take a closer look at my TARTAN dress, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment