Sunday 4 December 2011

XMAS IDEAS: Faux Fur Jacket & Sophie or Poppy dress by SerendipityGDDs

XMAS news from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

I now have 3 Faux Fur jackets, for ages 34,56 and 78. The fur is just SO SOFT, I wish we had "Touch screen" techniques on the internet which enabled you to really feel the jacket in the picture. Maybe that is technology for the future ;-D

Many people have told me how well the jacket goes with each of my Sophie or Poppy dresses for your little 4 year olds.

If you want to see more on the jacket and dresses click below
Faux Fur Jacket     SOPHIE dress      POPPY dress

If you want to see my other Fashion Combinations please click below and from there you can peruse my whole collection. There are some great things there for Xmas.
SerendipityGDDs Fashion Combo's





1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

    http://kimgodschalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete