Monday 31 October 2022

Girls Designer Clothing You Tube Channels

New from Serendipity Girls Designer Dresses

I have finally re-invigorated my 2 You Tube Channels which show my quality designer fashionwear for little girls aged 1-9+.

This covers all my unique dresses, crocheted knitwear and fashion accessories all available in my online shop.

The channels both have playlists of all the videos showing my products, grouped in sensible sets.

Please subscribe to my channels and in return I will gladly subscribe to your channel(s). This way we can jointly promote quality craft work. It's such fun.

You tube is currently rolling out "handles" to ensure your Channel is much more aligned to your brand.

Mine are currently @GirlsDesignerClothes and @AnneHellinger

My channels have been able reworked by my hubby via his IT company KeefH Web Designs, if you need any help in this area maybe give his website a look.

So, my YOU Tube Channels are


Thanks for looking, bests wishes, SerendipityGirlsDesignerDresses (Anne) x 





No comments:

Post a Comment